PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
SAN JAMAR is the leading name in medical equipment and supplies.
You can now purchase genuine San Jamar FDA CERTIFIED, MEDICAL GRADE forehead thermometers directly from One Source Imaging! Sourced through official channels, so you can be confident that you’re receiving what you’re paying for. They sell these direct at sanjamar.com for $214.00.
This simple to operate Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is designed for measuring body temperature, specifically for use on the forehead area. Requiring no skin contact, the thermometer works by collecting heat radiation emitting from the forehead. It’s a more hygienic, reliable option for fever-checking compared to intrusive oral thermometers. Receive highly accurate measurements in seconds with the single click of a button. An integrated alarm sounds when raised body temperature is detected, making it easy to inform both user and individual of a potential fever.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Commercial / medical grade
- High accuracy with rance of +/-0.4° F (0.2° C)
- 1 second response time
- Temperature Range: 95° – 109.2° F (35° – 42.9° C)
- Testing Range: 2–3 inches (5–8 cm) away from forehead
- Lit Display – Green, orange and red lights correspond to normal, elevated or high temperatures, respectively
- Alarm sounds if raised body temperature is detected
- Memory recall of last 10 measurements
- Patented probe design to ensure high accuracy
- Auto shut-off after 30 seconds to save battery with power saver
- Displays temperature in either °F or °C
- 1 year warranty
- Resolution: 0.1° F (0.1° C)
- FDA, CE and ISO 13485 Certified
- Requires 2 AAA batteries, included
HOW IT WORKS
- Position the thermometer 2-3 inches away from forehead
- Click the measurement button
- Infrared sensor reliably measures body temperature
- Thermometer’s LCD displays temperature in less than 1 second!